How to Custom Frac Load with the Thermal Analysis and Stress Calculator/Results Tabs.
To begin with, create a new load case inside of the Thermal Analysis tab.
- When you have calculated the thermal load case, go across to the Stress Calculator.
- Select the following options Add New Load, Custom, Templates, Pressurised Temperature Profiles from Template and then Pressure Test. Note – we do not have a standardized frac load template and as it’s similar, we currently build them from the pressure test template.
- Fill in the details and remember to pull in the temperature profile you created at the beginning of this tutorial.
- When you have completed filling in the details, click Save.
- Click Calculate, then select the Stress Results tab.
- Using all of the sub-tabs you can review all of the results from creating the frac load.
To see how to use the Stress Results tab in more detail, please see the tutorial.