The Blade Technology development team have been hard at work adding new features to StrinGnosis® and here are some of the latest updates;
- The thermal engine now also calculates transient thermal simulations.
- July 2018 API specification for collapse yield strength now used by default.
- Multiple pore and fracture pressure profiles are now supported.
- Extensive refinement of Wellhead Movement calculations.
- Formation pressure, trajectory, grade and tubular inputs, as well as stress load comparisons, have been extensively reworked and enhanced.
- Import handling is now unified across the program and much more powerful.
For more information about the latest release of StrinGnosis®, click here.
If you are an active user of StrinGnosis® and have questions about the updates, please feel free to contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For new customers, you can read more about the software on our main website: https://stringnosis.com.